I have been waiting my whole life to get away from my parents and meet new people and explore the college life. Now that I am actually living my dream for a short while i am loving every bit of it. Seeing all the changes that WWU is making showed me that they are always looking to bring something new to the table every year. I saw a bit of construction with some small back-hoes and other vehicles of that type and it surprised me they would change the center of their campus to add more art.
So basically everything i learned fascinated me today. I loved to learn about how almost all of the glaciers on the Earth are receding, while at the same time I was utterly disappointed with both myself and my peers. Seeing those pictures injected excitement and ideas into my head about how I could attempt to counter-act what our population is doing. They inspire me to be a better person and respect the environment more, after all, it was here before we were. I cannot wait to help make an impact on the environment.
No comments:
Post a Comment